Links

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hump Day

Well here we are again, we have two work days down this week, two more ahead of us after today and now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend (or another weekend I work for me).

Here I am once again struggling for content. Maybe it's just that time of the year where the weather is uncooperative and the sunlight is at a minimum. I do have to say that my creative mind is not working 100% today and I'm once again trying to come up with something creative and entertaining to say.

We did watch an episode of Shark Tank last week and saw the Product Mango Mango as a sales pitch. I ordered a couple of their products so that Michelle and I can try in the near future. There are a lot of recipes, it's just to us to decide which one we want to try.

I will leave you with a funny video that I saw yesterday. A cab driver in Pittsburgh picked up a fare and they were talking about Super Bowl QB's. He had John Elway on the top of his list, and did not realize John Elway was in his cab. It's worth a smile and a good laugh.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: