* One day in, it was a long one and now it is time to concentrate on a Tuesday, good time for a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,413 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead.
* There have been 4,636 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by. It will be 13 years since I graduated this May.
* It was 3,237 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,461 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,998 of Marriage, I am one lucky guy and I thank my lucky stars each and every day to have had such a wonderful person come into my life. Here is to my wife as we get ready to enter 2,000+ days.
* I have about 5,424 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,062 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* I have 341 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 335 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 311 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 256 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 229 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 194 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 159 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 151 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking ourt hotel room before long.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 55 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 9 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think I need to send him a few cases of liquor and a few female groundhogs to keep him company.
* This is my 4,740th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* I'll be out in the field one again this afternoon for RTI, I'm back to working both jobs today.
* Bob Huggin's Mountaineer Basketball team will try to end a two game losing streak tonight as they host the #1 ranked in the Coaches Poll Kansas Jayhawks.
* It's amazing how a household of two dogs and two cats can get along, Peanut loves to play with Gracie and May, but Sophie is an old cat who is set in her ways and kind of likes to stay perched and away from the other three animals. She is the Queen cat.
* Anyone notice the work that is being done to the new round-a-bout at the bottom of Easton Hill? They are really starting to make progress now and you can start to see how it is going ton develop. Hopefully this will help with traffic flow going out of town.
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day, Beat Kansas!!!
* Hi ho hi ho