* Long weekend is over, time for tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,406 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead.
* There have been 4,629 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by. It will be 13 years since I graduated this May.
* It was 3,230 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,454 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,991 of Marriage, I am one lucky guy and I thank my lucky stas each and every day to have had such a wonderful person come into my life.
* I have about 5,431 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,069 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* I have 348 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 342 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 318 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 263 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 236 days away. It killed me to watch John Heild broadcast live from the Pride at Grand Turk as I was sitting in St Louis.
* There are only 201 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 166 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 159 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking ourt hotel room before long.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 62 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 16 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think I need to send him a few cases of liquor and a few female groundhogs to keep him company.
* This is my 4,733rd blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again, I know I have been slacking since working two jobs this year.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* I'll be out in the field one again this afternoon for RTI, I'm back to working both jobs today.
* The WVU Men's basketball team has risen to #7 in the latest AP Poll. This is the second time this year we have been ranked #7.
* Anyone up to attempt to get together as a group and take on the Escape Room here in Morgantown? We need a group of 10 people.I haven't heard any positive responses yet.
* Anyone ready for Spring yet? Especially after the frigid temps that we have been experiencing the past few days.
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it and live it to the fullest.
* Hi ho hi ho