Links

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up early collecting my thoughts and watching My Cousin Vinny on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

First an update on Michelle, she has been hospitalized for a couple days, mainly for observation. Her blood sugars have been very sporadic the past few days, dropping very low and also going very high for her to a level that we have never seen her reach.

She went to Med Express on Thursday Morning due to them dropping pretty low, they immediately sent her to the Emergency Room at Ruby. She saw an Endocrinologist who wants to check her for Insulinoma. They have her under a 72 hour NPO to drop her blood sugars so they can run a series of tests.

The good news is she is going on 40 hours as of the time I am writing this without any food and her blood sugars have been fluctuating within the normal range. I think her lowest reading was 62 and it's went as high as 90 during the time they have been monitoring this. Usually without food the blood sugars drop, hers are maintaining a normal level.

Obviously I was going to go out and do field work today, but my attentions are required elsewhere. Michelle is doing fine, IMHO I think they are just doing an observation, her body is being normal. Her sugars fluctuate after eating food, so I think they are just trying to eliminate certain possibilities.

Have yourselves a great day. I'm off from both jobs today as my concern is my lovely wife.

No comments: