Links

Monday, January 16, 2017

Federal Holiday

Well my weekend gets to extend one more day today, it is Martin Luther King Jr's birthday and  a Federal Holiday, but have no fear I will be out doing field work today.

Yesterday was a pretty special day, I took Michelle and Josh and Hayley out for breakfast at Golden Coral, this was when we were supposed to go and meet for my Mom's birthday and I have to say everything sucked, the food and the waitress.

Last night I took Michelle, Chad and Laiah, Hayley and Josh out for dinner to the new iHop as it is close to where Chad lives and Michelle wanted iHop so we went to iHop.

Other than that it was a pretty lazy day for us and for me, now I start another long stretch of consecutive days worked as this quarter is a couple of weeks old and I need to take advantage of as many daylight hours as possible,.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: