Links

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded and dreary day of the week that we all despise so much, the day that our new work week starts again, is now behind us and we are looking at a wonderful Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 18,958 days since my birth, I consider each and every one of them a gift and a blessing.

* It has been 4,181 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.

* There have been 2,782 days that have passed since Michelle and I went out on our first date together.

* 2,006 days ago, I asked and Michelle accepted and we became engaged.

* 1,543 days ago in front of our closest family and friends, Michelle had our wedding and we all feasted.

* I have about 5,879 days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 2,517 days to go until the renewal of the Backyard Brawl in Football between WVU and Pitt.

* We have 320 days to go until we head out once again on Cruise 2016, this will be our Fifth Cruise.

* There are only 284 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are only 145 more days to go until Spring 2016, my favorite season of the year.

* I have 65 more days to write content before my Goodbye 2015 blog is posted.

* There are only 59  more shopping days left to go until Christmas, Black Friday is getting closer and closer.

*There are only 35 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* There are only 14 more days to go until my sisters and my wife all go to the Taste of Home Cooking show.

* There are only 12 more days until Michelle and I go see the Steelers vs Raiders, this is part of the prize package we won for winning Steelers Trivia this year.

* There are only 12  more days until Ang's Baby Shower, an obvious conflict with previous plans will be a conflict for us.

* This is my 4,242nd blog that I have written for George's Journal.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search this week, we are currently at a dead end and not moving forward.

* Working on the Hall Family Tree, adding a number of details to the 199 people currently in the database. That number will grow very soon.

* The Mountaineers actually play on Thursday Night this week instead of Saturday. This might just be a game I DVR just in case but sleep during it.

* There were actually not only one, not two articles, not three articles but four articles posted yesterday in the Dominion Post about NETL. As some of you know I work on the NETL NATCARB Atlas.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow.

* Tuesday's Tidbits is always the most time consuming blog of the week, it actually takes time to organize all those numbers and keep track of everything.

* I'm getting my new office at work next week, I've been cleaning up the old one and organizing the new one to get ready for my transition. I've only moving a couple of feet physically, but I will have an office with a door rather than a cubical now.

* With Morgantown starting the $3 per week user fee for anyone who works within City limits, here is an Interactive City Map so you can determine if this has any impact on you or not.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: