Links

Saturday, October 03, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to awaken from our losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day.

Originally we planned on going to the Springs Festival today, but Hurricane Joaquin has caused for that area to be very wet and cold, so we will not be going this year. I checked their weather and it is 100% chance of rain today. It's raining now and the rain doesn't appear to want to let up until sometime tomorrow. We love this festival, but common sense tells us to stay home today.

I'm starting to feel a little bit better finally, Thursday Night was a rough one for me, but I think I'm starting to feel much better. Michelle is still at the initial stages of it with a sore throat, but I ate ice cream last night which is the magical elixir for sore throats. Now if you ever have a sore throat, you can say that you read that on the internet and eat ice cream guilt free....lol

The Mountaineers travel to Norman Oklahoma today to take on the Oklahoma Sooners. Kickoff will actually be at 12:00 noon EST, so today will  not be a total bust, there is always football.

Have yourselves a great day and Let's Go Mountaineers.

No comments: