Links

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the 30,000 photographs that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just simply stolen off of the internet, Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and reflect upon with everyone. It's one of my funnest blogs of the week that I do, but it can be a little tricky at times, it is always enjoyable though reliving the past.

Since this is the month of October, I thought I would make this weeks photo flashback something significant from this month. This picture is the first Halloween Michelle and I had ever spent together. This picture was actually used in the blog I wrote about from that night. It was the first time that Michelle had ever participating in a Halloween where she got to give out so much candy (estimated 300 people stopped by for goodies) and she loved it. She was in seventh heaven that night handing out treats.

This picture was taken of the two of us before the candy handing out actually started. It was a special night for both her and I, it was one of those special memories that I know Michelle holds very dear to her heart.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: