Links

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Mom, Robert, Bonita
Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, even the cats are asleep, I'm up watching the highly educational movie Legal Blondes 2 and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I'm not sure what the day has in store for us, I'm pretty sure that Bonita and Robert are still in town today. I'm thinking Robert is scheduled to head back to Ohio today and I think Bonita will be here again for another day. Not sure if they have any plans today or if they do what those plans are.

I know my sister Kim had a big project kick off yesterday where she was supposed to work until this morning, but it got pushed back to today due to some technical things that may have went wrong.

After a long week for Michelle I'm not sure what mine and Michelle's plans are today. I might just let her sleep in and not get her up and do a whole lot of running around. or at least I should say that there are no plans to do anything today..lol

There are a number of events happening around town today and the Mountaineers travel to #2 Baylor for a game at Noon so that may be factored into my plans for the day. We upset them last year and they will be looking to extract some revenge this afternoon.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: