Links

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday

Bob, Bonita, Mom


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or just stolen off the internet somewhere. I like to select just one of these little lost moments in time and briefly relive it here for everyone. Like this week, sometimes it's a pretty easy task, and there are times that you do struggle. One thing it always is is a whole of fun to take a little bit of time out and relive your past.

This weeks picture was an easy one, I just had to find it. Tonight we will get a chance to see my Aunt that I have not seen in a little over 20 years. The picture that you see here was the last picture of my Mom and Bonita together. She had come in a year or so earlier with my Cousin Linda and then her and her husband Bob (Pictured) drove down for this pictures visit.

She was due to arrive late last night in Pittsburgh and there will be a little dinner at my sister Terri's this evening followed by a get together at the church in Westover. We are looking forward to seeing her and I think my Uncle Robert is also coming into town this evening, so it be a rare opportunity to get a picture of the three of them together.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: