* Well that dreadful and Chilly Monday is now past us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* Everyone needs to pay real close attention tomorrow. It's the day Marty McFly and Doc come to today from 1985. Be on the lookout for flying cars, I want to go back in time and change a few things at WVU. =)
* 18,951 days ago I was born, for you mathematicians out there you have to figure that each year is about 945 days long to get my correct age.
* It has been 4,174 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. It was the better later start than never mentality...lol
* It was 2,775 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date.
* 1,999 days ago we partied like it's....wait, we got engaged on that day, still a party though!!!!
* It was 1,535 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding at the Marilla Center.
* I have around 5,886 days to go until I reach retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* There are only 2,524 more days to go until WVU and Pitt play football once again in the Backyard Brawl.
* Yes wee booked early this year so we know where our cabin will be, it's only a mere 327 more days to go until Cruise 2016.
* We have 291 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary. Yeah Us.
* My favorite season starts in a mere 152 more days, come one Springtime. I Hate Snow.
* My goodbye 2015 Blog will post in 72 more days.
* There are only 66 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.
* In just a mere 42 more days I will celebrate my 21st Birthday (see above math). It'll be nice to be legal to consume a wine cooler.
* In just 21 more days all of my siblings will be attending the Taste of Home Cooking show. They are all doing he VIP package this year, I hope that they all have a great time.
* There are only 19 more days until we go to Pittsburgh for the Steelers vs Raiders game. This is the prize we got for winning Steelers Trivia again.
* With a conflict to our schedule, Ang's Baby Shower will also be in just 19 more days. We may not be physically able to make it to this event, but we'll do our shopping.
* I have written a total of 4,235 Blogs in the little over 11 years it has been since I started writing this blog. It's not easy to stay with something for that long of a period of time and do it consistently.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, big surprise there.
* I updated a whole lot of entries in the Hall Family Tree this past week. I purchased the subscription so that I could fill in a lot of information from other trees who have already done the research.
* Fin is growing at a remarkable rate, she is really acclimated to her new surroundings and has adopted Sophie as either her Mommy or big sister. They get along great.
* Michelle wants me to be on the lookout for Church Bazaars, so if anyone knows of any or sees any around town either let her or I know.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho