Links

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, me and the cats are up watching Draft Day on HBO and collecting our thoughts for the day.

Well it is Halloween today, the one day of the year that everyone used to converge at Dad and Jean's and pass out candy to Trick or Treators. They are both gone now as is the home where this all took place, so new traditions begin this evening.

I'm going to pick up a bunch of Pizza's and we are going to meet up at my Niece Amy's house and enjoy out traditional feast this year before we sent the kids out to seek their sugared goodies. I'll have my camera and video camera in tow with me this evening to capture a few precious moments.

Today Michelle and I are planning on attending the Christmas Spectacular at the Ruby Community Center at Mylan Park. This is a three day event and this is the second day, we went last year and were really surprised at the number of people who showed up and the wide array of vendors who were present. Print out the coupon and get 50¢ off the price of admission. If you have never been to this before, it is well worth the price of admission and is a lot of fun.

Have yourselves a fantastic day and beware of all the ghost and goblins this evening, protect yourselves by giving them candy, they really like that.


No comments: