Links

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hump Day

Well that's two days down and we have two ahead of us, now all we need to do is get up and over that noon time hump it will be all down hill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

The hardest day of the week for me to write a blog has not changed, I've mentioned before that Wednesday was a difficult day for me to come up with content. It's a day in the middle of the week that follows the tidbits and a time when we are just buried in the middle of another work week.

With Halloween coming up this weekend, I have seen that both Val and Amy are making all of the kids costumes and they are using a Wizard of Oz Theme for all of them. I'm kind of anxious to see them all since they have put so much time and resources into making these costumes.

I think Michelle is wanting to do another DaVinci and Dessert painting class in the next month or so. Her Kim and Brittany did one this past August (See picture) and she has been looking at doing another one with more of a Winter Theme I'm understanding. I know Michelle really enjoyed it, so if anyone may be interested in going, get in touch with her and maybe you can get together and make it a special event.

Have yourselves a Great Day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: