Links

Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end, and that includes these fun filled or relaxing weekends that we all look forward to and love so much. Now it is time to stick our noses back on that perpetual grindstone and get back to doing what we do for a living for another week.

Truth be told it was a pretty uneventful weekend for Michelle and I and the week ahead looks to be about the same. This is just that time of the year when we live pretty much boring and uneventful lives, although we have stuff planned for the next couple of weekends with Halloween coming up next weekend and the Steeler game the week after that on our agenda. Sometimes it's just nice to have weekends like this.

One thing that I have been doing the past couple of weeks is playing a Computer Game that I bought well over ten years ago and never played until recently. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault was a game that I purchased when the game was first released. I had played Allied Assault with my Brother in law George and my nephew Moke (George), and this was just another game in that series. For some reason I didn't play it very long at all, I actually forgot about it even, but I found it a few weeks ago and installed it and have been playing it. Sometimes you have to let the big kid in you out....lol

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: