Links

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded and dreary day called Monday is once again behind us and it's now a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been a grand total of 18,937 days since my birth, a little over 21 years ago. No don;t try to do the math.

* It was 4,160 days ago that I Graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,761 days ago I took a very special lady out for a first date, my life forever changed that night.

* It was 1,985 days ago that Michelle and I got engaged, I made her wait long enough so I proposed.

* 1,522 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I partied down and had a  wedding at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 5,900 more days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.

* There are only 2,538 days to go until the renewal of the Backyard Brawl between WVU vs Pitt, we are beating their asses too.

* There are only 341 more days to go until we go on our 2016 Cruise, we hit it right the week we went this year as the Carnival Pride has had a few things to deal with the past two weeks.

* There are 305 days to go until Michelle and I Celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are only 166 days to go until my favorite season, Spring 2016. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

* I have 86 more days of content to fill in before I publish my Goodbye 2015 blog for the year.

* If you are counting and paying attention there are 80 shopping days left until Christmas, that is a little over 11 weeks.

* There are only 56 days to go until my 21st (Again) Birthday.

* There are only 35 days to go until all my sisters and my niece Brittany all attend the  Taste of Home Cooking Show.

* There are only 33 more days to go until the Steelers vs Raiders game that will we be attending. Hopefully Big Ben will be back by then.

* I have written a total of 4,220 Blog Posts since I first started writing George's Journal a little over 11 years ago.

* We are 15 days away from the arrival of a Flying DeLorean arriving.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Website this week, I'm about ready to start to do some scanning and adding content.

* Nothing new to report once again on the Brother Search, we are obviously at a stalemate right now.

* There is an Anne Frank Exhibit here at WVU during the month of October at the Erickson Alumni Center. Something nice and educational for everyone to see will be right here in Morgantown.

* Yes Michelle and I are now empty nesters once again. Chad and his 12' Python are now living in Westover, I have not been to his new Apartment yet but Michelle said it was pretty nice.

* A sad local story, the Skylar Neese Memorial that Dave and Mary have put so much time into, had their bench stolen recently. I don't know how low you have to be to steal a bench away from two grieving parents at a site where their daughter as murdered, but if you have anything do with this, please return it.

* It's really starting to get closer to that time when the leaves are changing colors, the weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter. This means we are starting to get ready to enter my least favorite season of the year. Snow. I HATE SNOW

* My Aunt Bonita is due to be in the Morgantown area next week, she is traveling from her home in Alaska to visit Mom. There will be a dinner on October 15th at the Westover Methodist Church for all who wish to see and join her.

* My 2015-6 Flu Shot has been administered, I'm good until next year.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: