Links

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Morning

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I love the early AM as everything is so quiet and peaceful. I'm up watching Amy Schumer on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We got a few things done around the house yesterday which included a trip to Lowes. For the last few years we have purchased a some kind of animated collectible for Christmas. This year is no different and we have purchased this years collectible yesterday, a Santa Ferris Wheel to go along with our snow globe and the Michelle's Cookie Factory. There were a number of Towne Carole collection items for 2015 that we were looking at, but he Ferris Wheel is what most appealed to Michelle.

We did watch a movie last night that neither Michelle nor I had ever seen. Amazingly neither one of us had seen Goodfellas in its entirety, so we purchased it on Amazon and that was our evenings entertainment. For a 2 1/2 hour movie, neither one of us were a bit bored at any time during the movie. I can't believe it has taken Michelle or I 25 years to actually see this movie in its entirety.

Today's plans are simply grocery shopping for the week and finishing up our laundry. The Steelers play the Kansas City Chiefs this afternoon, so that may be our Sunday excitement. There is a balloon launch scheduled for 7:00 this morning, but I don't know how cooperative the weather is going to be.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: