Links

Monday, October 12, 2015

Columbus Day

Well some of us (myself being included in the some) will have today off as a Federal Holiday. Today is Columbus Day and I'm thankful that for me that means I get to extend my weekend one more day.

When Columbus first found land here, it is believed that he found his first land at San Salvador Island, or for those of you who follow our yearly cruises it is our Grand Turk Port that is always our first port of call and where we snorkel at every year.

We did make a nice purchase yesterday. Being that we have three TV's in the house, the living room (which has a Roku), the spare bedroom (which is a smart TV) and now our bedroom as well. We don't have cable in our bedroom, and the TV was not internet capable so we purchased an Apple TV to hook up to that TV yesterday. We already have a Roku and a Smart TV, now this gives us three different options as to how we stream content to televisions. The only thing I haven't seen is a Chromecast, but that doesn't bother me because they all offer the same apps, The only difference is the Apple TV doesn't offer Amazon Video, but I can use airplay from my phone to push both the video and audio to the TV.

Have yourselves a Great Day

No comments: