* Well my wonderful and exciting three day holiday weekend is now over with, I enjoyed it and had a great time. Now it's time to get back to work, still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* 18,944 days ago my mother and father were blessed with my birth. That was about 21 years ago if you're counting.
* It was 4,167 days ago that I graduated from West Virginia University. Seems like only yesterday, but it has been over 11 years since I strolled around the WVU Campus on a daily basis.
* It was 2,768 days ago that I asked a very special lady out for a date, it was Pizza Hut and a Movie.
* 1,992 days ago at around 4:00 in the morning, I proposed to Michelle and we became officially engaged.
* 1,529 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we had ourselves a wedding at the Marilla Center
* I have 5,893 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* In only 2,531 more days the Backyard Brawl will start up again with WVU vs Pitt in Football.
* There are 334 days to go until our 2016 Cruise, we love cruising in case no one figured that out yet.
* There are 298 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary. Yeah us.
* There are only 159 more days to go until Spring 2016, my favorite time of the year.
* In just 79 more days I will write my Goodbye 2015 Blog, recalling the previous year month by month based on what I write right here in my blog.
* There are only 73 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have time if you haven't started yet.
* There are only 49 days to go until my 21st Birthday, give or take a few of them.
* There are only 28 days to go until the Taste of Home Cooking show, all my sisters will be in attendance.
* There are only 26 days to go until Michelle and I go see the Steelers vs Raiders game at Heinz Field. We'll have field passes again, after winning the trivia show again.
* 7 days away from the Flying DeLorean showing up, I would like to steal it and go back in time and play a few large lotteries =)
* I have written 4,227 blogs for George's Journal in the 11 years that I have been writing this wonderful daily piece of literature.
* Once again nothing now on the Brother search, we are at a dead end pretty much.
* No work to the Hall family tree this week, although it's that time of the year when I like to start working on it.
* My Nephew Moke and his Wife Ang will be having their first baby this spring, there will be a Baby Shower for Ang on November 8th.
* Michelle's nephew Jon and his wife Laura have announced that they are now pregnant with their second child in a classic way. That has to go down as one of the best and most subtle messages I may have ever seen.
* My Aunt Bonita will be coming into town from her home in Wasilla Alaska. We are going to have a dinner for her at my sister Terri's on Thursday and the church afterwords.
* Fin is doing great, she likes to play Hide and Go Seek every once in a while. Yesterday I was scrubbing carpets and she managed to hide and take a nap for a few hours...lol
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho