Links

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the 30,000 photographs that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just simply stolen off of the internet, Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and reflect upon with everyone. It's one of my funnest blogs of the week that I do, but it can be a little tricky at times, it is always enjoyable though reliving the past.

This weeks pic is a selfie that I took earlier this year. Michelle and I were looking for something to do one day early this Spring so we headed North to Ohiopyle State Park for the day. We had ourselves a little picnic in our favorite picnic area and spent the day at this place that we enjoy so much.

Looking around that day, being it had been a couple of years since we were last there, we noticed a number of changes and upgrades that had been made to the entire park. Anyways there is a picnic area (actually the main picnic area) that we like to go to. We always drive towards the back side of it where it is so much nicer, actually have restroom facilities and is a lot less crowded. You can have your peace and solitude back there is you choose.

Have yourselves a great day


No comments: