Links

Friday, October 16, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little High School Football action? Well the Morgantown High Mohigans are at home against Riverside in what I believe to be Morgantown's Homecoming Game. I should now this being an alum...lol University High travels to Lewis County still looking for their first win of the season tonight and Clay Battelle travels to Cameron.

Well Bonita's visit went very well last night, I have set up an album on Facebook where all of the pictures from last night and this weekend can be placed and shared. I know that they have some plans over the next couple of days of visiting a number of grave sites. I know they are wanting to visit my Grandmother and my Grandfather's grave sites as well as my Great Grandfather's site to name just a few.

Have yourselves a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: