Links

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through a number of my pictures, some 30,000+ of them that I have either taken with a Camera, iPhone, Scanned or just simply stolen off of the internet. Little lost moments in time I like to post up and briefly relive right here for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it can be a little bit tedious, but it is always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is an oldie but a goody, this is my Sixth Grade School Picture from Flatts-Chestnut Ridge School from the year 1976. You can tell that this was our nations Bi-Centennial year being that they had the Liberty Bell as a prop for the pictures and a 17769 Flag in the Background.

Two things that everyone should take note of. One that I am wearing a Mean Joe Greene Sweatshirt as this was even before the time of his infamous Coke Commercial, yes I was a true Steelers fan back in the day, of course by the time this picture was actually taken we only had one Super Bowl win and were getting ready to win our second one.

The other thing everyone should notice was that I was not hair impaired during these days. I actually had had, a full head of hair and one could say that I was even considered a Hippy. LOL

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: