Links

Monday, October 05, 2015

Monday Dreary Monday

All good things must come to an end, unfortunately for most of us that includes those fun filled and relaxing days that we all look forward to, the weekend has come to an end and it is time to stick our collective noses back on to the grindstone for another fun filled week of work.

The week ahead looks like a pretty uneventful one for me outside of work, the good news is next Monday is Columbus Day and a Federal Holiday, meaning that I will have a three day weekend coming up. Most people including Michelle are scheduled to work, but I am fortunate that this will be  holiday for me. To tell you the truth though, I would prefer to have the day after Thanksgiving as opposed to Columbus Day, but that's just my opinion.

They will be issuing flu shots at work starting today, I've gotten them the past 3 or 4 years. Ever since that one year that I was really sick around Christmas, don't like being sick and this is a very good preventive way of avoiding the flu bug that I've already battled this season. It's a personal decision that I used to be opposed to, but have had much more success having it rather than not having it over the past few years. I guess that just goes with getting older.

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to another week of work.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: