Links

Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Brittany Dae Cummings

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful niece Brittany Dae a very happy birthday today.

I remember the day she was born like it was just yesterday. I remember sitting in the waiting room watching Who's the Boss on the Television, it was a syndicated rerun at about 4:00 in the afternoon, when the announcement had came in and Brittany had entered this world.

I had the honor of welcoming her to the West Virginia University Alumni earlier this year and yesterday she kicked butt in an interview and hopefully a job offer will soon come her way.

Not sure what Brittany's plans are today, I know Kim has to work some strange hours to kick off a project where she works, so most of her time with Brittany will be in the morning.

If you see Brittany Dae today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the happiest of birthdays.

Happy Birthday Brittany.

No comments: