Links

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the 30,000 photographs that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just simply stolen off of the internet, Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and reflect upon with everyone. It's one of my funnest blogs of the week that I do, but it can be a little tricky at times, it is always enjoyable though reliving the past.

With Halloween coming up on us very quickly, I felt I had to pay tribute to a person and place that was such a positive memory to so many people on the one Holiday we can all relate to. This was Halloween last year, it was her last Halloween as she passes away just a couple short months after this picture and the house is no longer in the family. So this picture is a group picture from the last Halloween spent at Anmal's house (what the nieces and nephews called her).

Unfortunately I had to miss this event last year as I spent this night preparing for a Colonoscopy and spent most of that evening very close to our very own water closet.

I guess this picture could be titled the end of an era, because this was the closing of one book and this year will be the opening of a new chapter.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: