Links

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hump Day

Well we have this work week off and running, now if I can just bet up and over this noon time hump it'll be all downhill as we head towards another fun filled weekend.

I'm not sure when my Aunt Bonita is going to arrive, if she is not already here or due to arrive soon, but we do have a dinner planned for her at Terri's tomorrow afternoon. It'll be nice to see her, I think it has been better than 20 years since I last saw her in person. Of course my camera and video camera will all be in tow with me to capture the moment.

Congratulations go out to the WVU Women's Soccer team, they are currently the #2 ranked team in the country behind Florida State who is the defending National Champions. As far as I know, this is the highest ranking the Women's Soccer team has ever achieved. Congratulations Girls, keep going.

Michelle has been having some stomach pains recently, I made her go to the Doctor to have it checked out. It may result in Physical Therapy or possibly a scope to see what the problem is with her Doctor. It's causing her a great deal of discomfort, so we need to find out the cause of this and see what we can do to alleviate the problem for her. I hate seeing her in pain.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: