Links

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Fallback Sunday

Here I sit on a once again in a semi-quiet household, Fin is up rampaging around the house chasing some imaginary object, I'm up a little earlier than I thought it was as we set our clocks back last night as Daylight Savings time ended and we get an extra hour of sleep last night.

Yesterday went well, Michelle and I went to the Christmas Spectacular, which wraps up today the final day, and did a little bit of shopping there. We bought a new wreath for the front door and some baked goods from Amish Country.

We did stop by Bed Bath and beyond and Michelle bought me a Clark Griswald Moose Mug for Christmas.

Yesterday evening we headed up to my niece Amy's to celebrate Halloween. I did manage to get a number of pictures from the evenings festivities and have placed them all on Facebook as well as a couple of the videos that we took. Ralphie was kind enough to put a wagon on the 4-wheeler and drive everyone around the neighborhood to make better time. I have to say when they all got back that all of those kids on that trailer made out like absolute bandits.

All of the kids were dressed up in home made and creative costumes using the Wizard of Oz as their theme and they looked fabulous. Arguably one of my all time favorite Halloweens, seeing all of these kids using a home made theme rather than some cheap off the rack costume no one will remember made my evening. I think these kids made some lifelong memories last night. This will be one that they all refer to when they have their children.

Thank you to Amy and Ralphie for organizing and hosting such a wonderful and memorable evening.

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: