Links

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that horrendous thing we refer to as Monday is now once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,979 days ago that my Mother gave birth to a legendary blogger.

* I graduated from West Virginia University 4,202 short days ago. I was talking to Brittany this weekend and told her I still have dreams of missing finals or being late on a project.

* It was 2,803 days ago that I took a very special lady out for a date, pizza and a bad movie were on our agenda for the evening.

* 2,026 days ago I made up for the bad movie choice and proposed marriage to my wonderful wife.

* It was a short 1,564 days ago that Michelle and I had our Wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 5,858 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other of course.

* There are only 2,496 more days to go until the renewal of the Backyard Brawl of  WVU vs Pitt in Football takes place. I'm hoping for a possible Bowl match up against them this year.

* There are only 299 more days to go until we head out on Cruise 2016, which will be our fifth cruise on Carnival.

* There are only 263 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* Yes I am still counting, there are 124 days to go until Spring 2016.

* I have 44 more days of content to write before my Goodbye 2015 blog is posted at the end of the year. It has been a full and eventful year this year, I'm kind of anxious to write it.

* There are 38 more shopping days left until Christmas, I have to start thinking about getting ready to put our tree up.

* There are only 14 more days to go until another Anniversary of my 21st  Birthday will come to pass.

* I have written a total of 4,264 blogs for this Journal in the 11+ years that I have been writing it.

* There was no work to the Hall Family Website this week, I have some more information to input but need to get around to doing it.

* Nothing new on the brother search this week, the entire thing is on hiatus for a while due to some extenuating circumstances.

* Speaking of Christmas Trees, I have to come up with a workable time for everyone to once again set up Mom and Gerald's 2015 Christmas Tree. This is last years event which we did on a Saturday. Any thoughts from anyone? Same theme, just everyone make or buy a special ornament from themselves this year and add it to the tree and watch it continue to grow and get life.

* I've been under the weather the past few days, nothing to keep me down but I have been battling a bit of a head cold.

* Amish Country was a lot of fun this past weekend, it's always a pleasure to head that way.

* Speaking of Amish Country, the other one, I hear the Sight and Sound Theater in Lancaster PA is something to see from a number of different people.

* Tomorrow is GIS Day.

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned it before on this blog, but I Hate Snow.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: