Links

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Goggle till you Wobble

Today is a Holiday in the United States. One where families get together and give thanks to all of the wonderful things in our lives. It's a day where Tryptophan takes over and we all need a  good nap while watching Football and stuffing ourselves with some very good food.

Today is also a day of Parades, they will be on TV this morning on all the networks. I think my favorite has always been the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, one that I have very fond memories as a child watching with my Grandparents growing up as my Grandmother was preparing the Thanksgiving Day Feast.

Today Michelle and I will be at the Cassville Firehall with her family, many have traveled a few hours just to be there today. Those of us in Morgantown will return the favor next month when we all gather for their Christmas get together.

Have a great day, try not to overdose on Tryptophan and Gobble till you Wobble.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: