Links

Monday, November 23, 2015

Introducing Sammy,the Elf on a Shelf

I would like to introduce everyone to a new member of our family who just happened to show up yesterday out of no where. Sammy, the Elf on a Shelf has showed up at our household and made a promise to both Michelle and Me that he would not get into any mischief this year at our home. Not sure if I believe him, but he's here until after Christmas.

Sammy actually works for Santa Clause and reports directly back to Santa, and he needed a place to stay for a while so he can watch all the little boys and girls and give his local report back to Santa. He directly effects Santa's naughty and nice list, so with him having such an important roll he will be shacking up with us, it's the least we can do for Santa.

Stay tuned this Christmas season and we'll see what kind of mischief can find his way into over the next month or so. He has that all so innocent look, but something tells me that he's going to be having as much fun as he can before he has to report back to Santa for the season.

Today is the first day of Deer Season (Rifle) in West Virginia and it's arguably the most missed day of work in the state. I'm not a hunter so I'll be going into the office to hold down the Fort for a few guys who actually are avid hunters. I would like to wish that all hunters have a great season, hope they all nail that big buck but more importantly I hope that they all return home safe to their families tonight and that there are no on accidents or incidents where anyone gets hurt. I'm also hoping that no hunter accidentally shoots a reindeer as Sammy will not tell me where Blitzen is hiding.

Have yourselves a great day, Hunters good luck and for the rest of us...

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: