Links

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Steelers Kind of Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early but something tells me I will lay back down after writing this and watch a little bit of stupid TV. Good Burger is on the TV now and I have to get a little rest for today.

Well we have finally reached that day, after winning the Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia game show earlier this year, it is now time to collect our Grand Prize, a Pittsburgh Steelers game against the Oakland Raiders.

We'll be leaving Morgantown early this morning and meeting up with the rest of the Pudgy Polamalus in Pittsburgh. We will once again have field passes for todays game, but I'm not sure how much time we will spend down on the field as that thrill is kind of gone after doing it a couple of times already.

The first year we were allowed to basically go anywhere, last year we were all bunched in like cattle in one small area.

It should be a great day today, I'll post a few pics from the field for everyone.

Have a great day and let's go Steelers.

No comments: