Links

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday

Well here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching Shallow Hal on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the internet.

Well the Mountaineer Football team had a great game yesterday, beating Kansas 49-0 as the Mountaineers had three runners run for over 100 yards, a feat that has not been 3 players rush for 100 yards in a game for us since I think they said 1938 against Texas Tech during the broadcast. I would say it was one of the better complete games we have played in some time.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are off this week with their Bye week, so we are probably not watching any football today as it is an NFL day.

Well thanks to my niece Brittany for putting a fire under my butt yesterday, we have come up with a date that we are going to put Mom and Gerald's Christmas Tree up for 2015. This coming Saturday afternoon is when we will all assemble for this year and put up their tree for this year. Same as in years past for everyone, make or buy something personal to add to the tree. This is the third year we are doing the tree, and with each and every passing year it gains more life.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: