Links

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Valarie Nicholson

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my wonderful niece Valarie a very happy Birthday today.

It has been an honor and a pleasure watching her grow up, I remember the first time that I ever saw her, just like it was yesterday. I remember being so happy to be an Uncle, I even went out and bought her her first pair of Nike tennis Shoes, but she probably didn't grow into them for a year or so.

Being that it is Turkey Day I'm not too sure what Val's plans are for the day, I think she will be going down to her Mom's for dinner, but that is just an educated guess and not based on anything factual.

If you happen to see this lovely young woman today, make sure that you take a little bit og time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Val.


No comments: