Links

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net. I'm up watching Real Time with Bill Maher that I DVR'd last night. Asra Nomani whom I graduated High School with was one of his special guests so I recorded it to to watch it, strange timing after the Terrorist attack in Paris last night.

Today, Michelle, my niece Brittany and myself will be heading West on a road trip to Amish Country in Ohio for a day trip. We have an agenda full of places that we are intending on hitting today, I know the one place Michelle really wants to go to is Tis the Season, a year round Christmas Store that she absolutely loves. I'm sure Breitenbach winery, Heini's  and you can bet your bottom dollar lunch will be at Der Dutchman as well as a few other places that we intend on hitting today.

Should be a great day, Morgantown should be crazy with the University of Texas coming to town today for a Football game at Noon. I think we have picked a real good day to get the heck out of Morgantown. We are favored to beat Texas, so there may be a whole lot of celebrating in Morgantown if that happens.

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: