Links

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, we're up discussing whether or not Jeaneatta's Baby reveal is going to be a boy or a girl, Kiwi insists that rather than boy or girl we should be discussing species, and he says bird. I say Human.

My first task today will be heading to the Laundromat to dry clothes, as my time frees up now something tells me that I'll just be doing this on Fridays and not having to worry about beating any crowds. 

We're thinking about putting the AC Unit back in the bedroom, that way I can use the dump wagon the back of the tractor to clean up some brush that has fallen over the winter before we actually get a chance to cut grass for the first time this year. 

Then we are planning on going to the big baby reveal this afternoon when Calvin and Jeanetta find out whether they are having a little boy or girl (no it's not a bird, sorry Kiwi). I think Michelle is going to be on team boy, and I'm going to be on team girl. Would you believe this will be the first time I have ever went to or even been invited to a gender reveal, I'm kind of excited for them. I will have my camera in tow to grab any pictures that I can get. 

Oh and if you haven't filed your taxes for this year yet, you might want to get on that. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: