Links

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Hump Day

Hey what do you know about that, two days are down and you have two more ahead of you and today is the day we get up and over that noontime hump and see the dawn of another weekend off in the Horizon. 

As I confessed on Monday, I wrote yesterday's blog early so as that I could travel to Pittsburgh on Monday and do what I needed to do. I did have a plan of action and half-executed it, but things didn't turn out as expected. 

By half-executed I mean that I drove to South Hills Village and decided to take the Metro into downtown, there was a stop just a block from the corporate office and I thought that would be perfect. Plus Parking in downtown Pittsburgh on a Monday is difficult to find and expensive, the parking garage closest to the corporate office was $14 an hour to park and I needed at least 3 hours of parking. So plan B was to park at South Hills Village and ride into downtown on the train, the do the same thing in reverse and save me quite a few bucks. 

Aurora Blue Herbal Tea
I got to South Hills Village and checked my phone messages, their system had gone down and we had to reschedule my testing for May 11th at 1:00. I could have done it this coming Tuesday at 9:00, but chose the later date. I think Michelle may actually go up with me that day, I stopped and found a Tea Place that I bought her some tea from and she loved one of the ones I got her and she wants to visit.  This was the Aurora Blue Herbal Tea, I got her a Florida Sunshine Tea and I think the Organic Beauty Rest Herbal Tea and she really liked all three with the Auroa Blue (pictured) probably as her favorite of the three. 

Have yourselves a great day today, do something special and make it memorable. 

No comments: