Links

Saturday, April 01, 2023

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a non-quiet household, Kiwi somehow ordered himself a boat, and now he's asking me to fill his cage up with water and drive the boat around so he can learn to waterski. I swear that bird is always into something or another. 

Yesterday went by pretty quickly, Michelle and I ended up driving to Parkersburg for the day. We went down to look at buying a new reverse microwave. This thing is amazing and it is exactly what it says it it. You put a glass of water in for 30 seconds and it freezes everything. I would have called it a quick freeze, but it's called a reverse microwave. I'm not sure how we ever lived without it. 

Today it's grocery shopping and our typical Sunday chores that we do every Sunday as we prepare for another fun-filled week of work. 

Have yourselves a great day and make some special memories, kind of like being gullible enough to believe in a reverse microwave on the first day of April. 


No comments: