Links

Friday, April 21, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Actually, for me it is going to be a day of me running around and doing things that I would have done this evening and tomorrow morning. Laundromat, Walmart and Sam's Club are my new agenda for the day. Stuff that I used to rush around to do, now I'll get done today so Michelle and I can have some time to ourselves. No running around or synchronizing with the clock for us this weekend. Plus Michelle has been under the weather the past few days due to her teeth bothering her. 

Peanut has been loving the warm weather of the last few days, she has spent her days outside having fun and frolicking like she used to, but these days she's about at half-frolicked and half sleep out in the sun. When she was younger she was one to go out and explore, now she's just content in playing hunter and getting dads wrath for taking out birds and offering them up to us. 

Have yourselves a great day.   

No comments: