Links

Friday, April 28, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I took a nice little trip up to Harry's yesterday to buy some meat to throw in the freezer. Usually when I start to get a little low on Hamburger is when I go up, plus I got some stew meat and a chicken for Sunday. We're going to use that chicken spice I bought in Pittsburgh Monday on the chicken. I bought a whole frozen chicken, which means it is local and you know it is going to be good. 

I did stop and see my Sister Terri yesterday on the way back home, I stopped in and BS'd with her for a little while she was working. The place was pretty much dead with the exception of one individual who came in and won some money then left. Lucky guy just put a few bucks in, took a small hit and cashed in. That's pretty much how I gamble when I do. 

I did see where Jerry Springer passed away yesterday. He had been battling Pancreatic Cancer and not too many people win that battle. I know from Jean's diagnosis till her death it was just one year and she was doing anything and everything she could to battle it. It's an ugly disease. 

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to your weekend. 


No comments: