Links

Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday

 All right all you working stiffs, stick those noses on the grindstone, and let's get to making this a better world to live in while I look for my next opportunity. 

Yesterday was productive, something I was planning on doing the past couple of weeks I was able to do for the first time this year. I managed to get the grass cut for the first time in 2023. It was starting to annoy me and it was just starting to grow up with all the rain that we have had, so I did my best to get ahead of it before it got ahead of me. 

With all the rain that we have had where the ground has been wet, my windows of opportunity have been very limited to say the least, so I took advantage of the opportunity when I had the chance. Grass is now cut Yee Haw!!

No plans for this week for me other than Job hunting. I usually get them coming to me, but it doesn't hurt putting your name and resume out there which I have been doing. 

Have yourselves a great, productive and memorable day. 

No comments: