Links

Sunday, April 02, 2023

The Real Sunday

I hope no one fell for my April Fools blog yesterday, no we didn't go to Parkersburg and no we did not buy a reverse microwave, whatever in the world that is. Kiwi said he wasn't fooled at all and knew that I was joking, he's such a smart bird. 

What Michelle and I really did yesterday was drive around here locally and see a few sights. I took her out this one road where there is a horse that will come up and say hello to people. I discovered him a couple years ago and I took Michelle out to meet him, we named him Fred.

From there I showed her Hagans Church where Uncle Junior used to be the Pastor of until he retired. She had only heard about it, but had never seen it. 

Michelle wanted some lunch, so off to Muriales we headed for a late lunch and/or an early dinner. It had been a while since we had been there, so we decided to stop on by. I love their Sausage and Pepper Panini (I call it the Hot Sausage Hoagie) and Michelle loves their meatballs. 

That was yesterday, today it's grocery shopping and coming home and preparing for the week. I'll get Hayley's dogs on Wednesday as they are flying to Florida for Easter. I think she gets back Monday or Tuesday and will pick them up when they get home. They are going down to visit Tyler's parents Mark and Alice. 

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the real Sunday. 

No comments: