Links

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, we are discussing the gender reveal yesterday and we were both wrong. I said Girl, Kiwi said Bird and Michelle was the only one who got it right with team Boy. I tried to guess both a boy's and a girl's names, and I said George for both of them. 

Grocery shopping this morning is on our agenda, like every other week. Shopping and chores are redundant but necessary acts to make the next week go smoothly. 

I'm still planning on cutting grass some time in the near future, I was going to do it yesterday bt the grass was a little wet and it rained in the morning. We did get the AC put in, the branches that were around the yard picked up and I was able to drop the trailer from the tractor, so now it's just a matter of cutting the grass. My schedule is wide open now so I'll get it some some nice day this week. 

Yesterday we managed to go to the yard sale up at Woodland that Jim and Chris were in on, we did manage to pick up a nice dog harness for Lucy for the grand price of $0.25. 

Have yourselves a great day and make it memorable. 

No comments: