Links

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing some complex questions about internet searches. He is always a great resource for me to fall back when I need it. He's such a good bird. 

Well everything I would have done last night or early this morning I did yesterday Morning. That means I don't need to take a trip tp the laundromat this morning and dry clothes, they are already washed and dried and I did Sams and Walmart yesterday Morning. 

Michelle did have a little bit of an incident this week. Her bottom jaw started to hurt on Monday and spread across her mouth. To the point where her jaw was swelling and I told her to get to the dentist in case it is an abscessed tooth/ It was pretty concerning and it was causing her a whole lot of discomfort and pain to the point where she could not sleep. 

Thursday she finally went to the dentist and low and behold, she had a popcorn kernel stuck underneath on of her teeth. The dentist took a water pic and forced the kernel out giving her instant relief. So I ordered her a Waterpick and it should be here today according to the tracking number. Needless to say when the kernel was released from under her tooth it was instant relief, so I figured it was worth the investment. 

Nothing really planned for today, although the Mountaineer Football team is playing their spring game today at 1:00. It's being broadcast on ESPN+ and I'll be watching it from the comfort of home. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it special and memorable. If you need something to do, go tickle a frog. 

No comments: