Links

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back a few years, to say the least, back to when Hayley was getting ready to leave for the first day of her Senior Year at Morgantown High. She was up and at em early and ready to begin that final year of her formal education. 

With the Columbia coffee mug in hand, a stylish top and everything she needed to start the education process one more time, she was ready. I grabbed this pic because it was a special day, if not to her to me and Michelle. About a month later she was acting in the Metropolitan Theatres production of Sweeney Todd that Michelle and I both attended. When the cast ran out into the audience as part of the play she ran right down our isle and stole Chad's hat all in one swift motion. 

Just goes to show you how fast time flies by. 

Have yourselves a great day, do something special. 

No comments: