Links

Friday, April 14, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Today is my last day working under a Contract for Duquesne Light, our portion of the project has wound down and it's going to be turned over to the internal team after today. I am going to Pittsburgh this morning to turn all of my equipment in as it is all the property of Duquense Light. I work for a Company called ConsultUSA but they do not have anything available with my skillset, so I need to continue looking for employment. I have a few things in the hopper, but no offers on the table at this time. I'm thankful to Consult USA and Duquense Light for giving me the opportunity over the past 18 months to do something I love, now it is on to the next thing for me when it presents itself. I've been offered two jobs in the last year, both of which I turned down so I know I am at least marketable. 

Plans for this weekend, I'm going to try to get the grass cut tomorrow and Michelle's AC unit put in before we head out to the gender reveal. I'm sure I can find something to do to keep me busy. 

Have yourselves a great day

One last time, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: