Links

Thursday, April 06, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

How about this for a flashback, this was the third time we won the Steelers Trivia show. We were at KDKA Studios to tape the finals and after we won we took the trophy for winning that tournament and grabbed a picture outside by the fountains. 

Notice my lower half is dressed in a suite and my Steelers Jersey was the top half. We pretty much took this picture and jumped in the car (my dress shirt and tie were on under my jersey) and headed to Morgantown for Brittany's Graduation from WVU. Here is a picture from later that day when we were at the Graduation, but that was a whole different vlog post. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: