Links

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic is from one of the six cruises that we have actually taken. There would have been a seventh one but that was the COVID year and they ended up refunding everyone as they shut the cruise lines down during the pandemic. We just used the money that we had prepaid to assist with Hayley's Wedding. I thought it was a fair trade off. 

I can't remember exactly which cruise this one was, but it was taken in our room just before heading downstairs on a formal night for our fill of Lobster, Prime Rib, and whatever else our hearts desired. 

Hoping for another one in 2023 if all goes well.  

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: