Links

Saturday, October 08, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again, here Kiwi, the World's Most Awesome Green Conure (he wants me to refer to him as that) sit, we're both up waiting for me to take my butt to the Laundromat and dry clothes. We're having a nice little discussion on Geographic Projections. He's a NAD27 kind of bird while I'm a NAD83 kind of guy. I have to keep reminding him that we are not in Kansas anymore (Geography Joke). 

The sisters and the nieces are away on their girls trip to where ever it is that they go, Michelle did not make the trip this year. Kim indicated that this was going to be the last year for this, we'll have to wait and see. I know Val was going to have Erica's Senior Portrait taken somewhere down in that area. Amy was going to lend her photography skills to help take the pictures. I'm sure they will turn out amazing as she always does a great job. 

I had to have the thermocouple replaced on the furnace this week. We were unable to light the pilot light, which means we could not fire the furnace up. It's supposed to get a little colder this weekend, so I got that fixed so I didn't have to go and buy a bunch of firewood like I did last year. It would have been nice if I bought a truckload last year, but we kept buying little bundles of it from Lowes and that can get a little costly. 

Not sure of our plans for this weekend, grass really isn't that high and the Mountaineers are off until Thursday. Could be a nap or two is in store for us.

Have yoursleves a great day, make it a great Saturday. 

No comments: