Links

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Heading Home

Here Michelle and I are, sitting at our hotel here in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Kiwi is sending me tweets telling me that he misses me and the cats are running around the house with no clothes on. Getting up on the furniture and watching TV that he doesn't want to watch. I think he prefers Animal Planet. 

We are heading home this morning, this is being written before we actually left Morgantown, so I am hoping all went well yesterday and we either have a place or a good indication of where we will be living very soon. It's a nice little town, a little smaller than Morgantown but it has I-95 running down through here to make it a busy place at times. You can jump on the metro and be at Union Station in DC in a little over an Hour and not have to worry about parking or traffic. 

It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive back home. Not sure which way we will be going back, but it'll most likely be up 17 to Winchester than it's a matter of either jumping on 70 and 68 or heading the back roads to Cumberland before heading to Morgantown to see the animals. 

Have yourselves a great day. 
 

No comments: