Links

Monday, October 03, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those less than fun-filled bad football weekends. Now it is time for us to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of making this a better rock to live on. 

Looking at my week ahead it looks like Kim, Terri and the girls will tbe taking their third trip to where ever it is they go to hide from all the boys later this week. Michelle is not making the trip this year and will be staying here and working all week. Hopefully, everyone else has a good time. Val is going to wait until Friday to go down. 

I have to go sometime this week and get my fingerprints done, which I scheduled to do today after work.  It's for something up and coming that I haven't publicly announced yet, but there will be a blog post about it going into detail in the near future. If you may be affected by this, I have already contacted you, so the announcement should be nothing you don't already know. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: