Links

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I are, we're sitting here in a quiet household, or at least as quiet as it can be with a mad scientist bird in the house. He's in his cage thinking he is going to find a way to make farts odorless. He's always a big dreamer and thinks outside the box. I think he wants me to start referring to him as Dr Kiwi due his abnormal cranial activity among his species. 

On our agenda, shopping of course. We're going to do our Sunday shopping and come home and prepare for the week ahead. Garbage needs to be changed out, pills need to be sorted, blogs need to be pre-written and Kiwi is awaiting his maid service on his cage. 

I'll be working longer days this week up until Wednesday. I'm trying to make sure that I get my hours in and not miss too much as Michelle and I are booked for Thursday and Friday Night in Fredericksburg, Virginia. We'll be down there and yes this has a lot to do with my upcoming announcement. 

Michelle is coming up on a very special Anniversary this week, I may ask her to do a guest appearance as this is her story to tell. Make sure you read my Blog on Tuesday and watch for a post other than the tidbits. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: